LiveJournal Privacy Poll
« previous entry | next entry »
Mar. 15th, 2006 | 10:45 am
I'm working on a project around LJ and privacy. I would absolutely love it if you could fill this out, and even possibly encourage your friends to fill this out (this post is unlocked). The more answers I get, the more accurate the results will be.
(In the interest of full disclosure, this is not for my academic work: it is for my consulting job. The information you provide will be used to generate recommendations to inform product design. Your username will never be used or attached to any information you provide in any way. Please email me if you have questions or concerns.)
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!
1. Do you ever post Friends Only entries?
2. Do you use Custom Friends Groups?
3. If you use custom filters, what issues would cause you to use filters? Check all that apply.
4. If you use custom filters, who do you / would you filter out? Check all that apply.
5. Have you ever created a custom filter just to talk about one issue or event?
6. If yes, for what? (be as general or as specific as you'd like)
7. Do you think the Edit Custom Friends Groups interface is:
8. If you could improve the way LJ handles privacy, what would you do?
9. Have you ever had a conflict (with another person) over something you posted on LJ?
10. If you answered "Yes" to the last question, could it have been avoided by using custom filters?
11. Anything else you'd like to add? (Use this space to write about previous answers if you'd like). And Thank You!